What are the Hawaii Teacher Requirements?
Do you want to become a teacher in Hawaii? Well, thoroughly understanding the Hawaii Teacher Requirements can save you a lot of time and money.
- Pursue a degree from an accredited college.
- Go through the list on our Hawaii Teaching Certification page. It takes you step-by-step through the process, with all the details
- Gather your resume, transcripts, references, and letters of recommendation - they all may help when you apply
- Identify the districts you prefer
- Apply for teaching job in your district
Teaching Schools in Hawaii
- Early Childhood Education (Certification Only)
- Master of Education in Early Childhood Education
- Teaching & Learning: Integrated Concentration (MAED)
- Advanced Educational Administration (EdS)
- BS in Education / Elementary Teacher Education
- M.A. in Education/Elementary Teacher Education
- MS in Education (for Existing Teachers Grades K-12)
- MA in Teaching (for Aspiring Teachers Grades 5-12)
- Fort Lauderdale
- Master of Education in Teaching & Learning
- Master of Education (M.ED.)