Indiana Teacher of the Year Award
- 2009 – Tania Harman is an English as New Language (ENL) teacher in Indiana
To be the best Indiana teacher, you must model excellence. Accelerate your teaching career by earning your Masters Degree, PhD, or Administrative Credentials.
Good News in Indiana for Schools
- Schools honored for Advanced Placement success... [Read More]
- 12 Indiana Teachers selected to participate in study trip abroad... [Read More]
- 92 Indiana Schools recognized for Commitment to Healthy Students... [Read More]
Indiana Teacher’s Salary Statistics and Benefits
- Indiana teachers have a starting salary of $33,574
- Indiana teachers have an average salary of $50,801
- The 10 year growth in salary is 17.3%
- Indiana Teachers get about 15 weeks of vacation every year
- It takes an Indiana Teacher 5 years to be eligible for their tenure
Indiana Department of Education
Being an Indiana Teacher is without a doubt a self-rewarding career on its own. Are you interested in learning the steps to become a teacher in Indiana, or would you rather learn about improving your teaching career with an advanced degree?