Massachusetts Teacher of the Year Award
- 2007 - Jessie L. Auger teaches first grade in Spanish and English at the Rafael Hernandez two-way bilingual school in Roxbury.
To be the best Massachusetts teacher, you must model excellence. Accelerate your teaching career by earning your Masters Degree, PhD, or Administrative Credentials.
Good News for Massachusetts Teachers
- MCAS Improvements Include Faster Results, Less Testing Time... [Read More]
- New Charter Schools Best Practices Guide and Website... [Read More]
- Two Teachers Honored as State's Top Educators... [Read More]
Massachusetts Teacher’s Salary Statistics and Benefits
- Massachusetts teachers have a starting salary of $40,462
- Massachusetts teachers have an average salary of $70,752
- The 10 year growth in salary is 45.4%
- Massachusetts Teachers get about 15 weeks of vacation every year
- It takes a Massachusetts Teacher 3 years to be eligible for their tenure
Massachusetts Department of Education
Are you interested in learning the steps to become a Massachusetts teacher, or would you rather learn about improving your teaching career with an advanced degree?