Michigan Teacher Certification
So you're about to be a Michigan teacher? Here is some help through the journey:
Traditional Approach for the Michigan Teacher Certification
- Earn your degree
- Teacher Preparations: Get some classroom experience (required)
- Pass the Michigan Test for Teacher Certification (MTTC)
- Become certified in CPR/First Aid.
- Submit the following:
- Application (You’ll receive it from your university)
- Processing fee
- Official transcripts, degrees, and school credits
- Test Scores
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Also, include copies of all test scores
- Call (517) 335-0580
- Do you want to renew your Michigan Teacher Certification?
Teaching Schools in Michigan
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
At University of Phoenix, we believe everyone deserves access to higher education.
A degree from CTU can connect you to what matters most: powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. So once you earn your degree you hit the ground sprinting. Are you in?
Why ASU? At ASU, learning online is effective, flexible and smart. Every program delivered online is developed by the same excellent faculty who teach on our campuses, and is designed to engage students and professors in meaningful ways. The result? Our students are an integral part of a New American University.
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.