Michigan Teacher Certification
So you're about to be a Michigan teacher? Here is some help through the journey:
Traditional Approach for the Michigan Teacher Certification
- Earn your degree
- Teacher Preparations: Get some classroom experience (required)
- Pass the Michigan Test for Teacher Certification (MTTC)
- Become certified in CPR/First Aid.
- Submit the following:
- Application (You’ll receive it from your university)
- Processing fee
- Official transcripts, degrees, and school credits
- Test Scores
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Also, include copies of all test scores
- Call (517) 335-0580
- Do you want to renew your Michigan Teacher Certification?