Mississippi Teacher of the Year Award
- 2008 - Cheryl F. Beene: Ms. Beene is a teacher at Center Hill High School in Olive Branch, MS
To be the best Mississippi teacher, you must model excellence. Accelerate your teaching career by earning your Masters Degree, PhD, or Administrative Credentials.
Good News in Mississippi for Schools
- Mississippi School Public Relations Association announces winners of the 2007 Awards of Excellence... [Read More]
- No in-state tuition hike at Mississippi schools... [Read More]
- School administrators receive specialized training... [Read More]
Mississippi Teacher’s Salary Statistics and Benefits
- Mississippi teachers have a starting salary of $31,187
- Mississippi teachers have an average salary of $41,975
- The growth in salaries after 10 years is 31.4%
- Mississippi Teachers get about 15 weeks of vacation every year
- It takes a Mississippi Teacher 1 years to be eligible for their tenure
Mississippi Department of Education
- Phone Number: (601) 359-3483
Are you interested in learning the steps to become a Mississippi teacher, or would you rather learn about improving your teaching career with an advanced degree?