Successful Nebraska Teachers, News & Stats
Nebraska Teacher of the year
- 2009 - Daniel R. McCarthy, a Hastings Senior High School teacher, was named Nebraska Teacher of the Year.
To be the best Nebraska teacher, you must model excellence. Accelerate your teaching career by earning your Masters Degree, PhD, or Administrative Credentials.
Good News in Nebraska for Schools
- State education board approves grands for school cafeteria equipment... [Read More]
- Nebraska receives $1 million, 4-year traumatic brain injury grant... [Read More]
- Nebraska Educator Harry Gaylor receives National Deca Award... [Read More]
Nebraska Teacher Salary Statistics and Benefits
- Nebraska teachers have a starting salary of $30,086
- Nebraska teachers have an average salary of $47,368
- The 10 year growth in salary is 38.6%
- Nebraska Teachers get about 15 weeks of vacation every year
- It takes a Nebraska Teacher 3 years to be eligible for their tenure
Nebraska Department of Education
- Phone Number: (402) 471-2295
Are you interested in learning the steps to become a Nebraska Teacher, or would you rather learn about improving your teaching career with an advanced degree?
Teaching Schools in Nebraska
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
At University of Phoenix, we believe everyone deserves access to higher education.
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
A degree from CTU can connect you to what matters most: powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. So once you earn your degree you hit the ground sprinting. Are you in?