National Teacher of the Year Award
- 1979 - Marilyn W. Black - Elementary Art, Bernice A. Ray School, Hanover, New Hampshire
To be the best New Hampshire teacher, you must model excellence. Accelerate your teaching career by earning your Masters Degree, PhD, or Administrative Credentials.
Good News in New Hampshire for Schools
- Dropout Rates For the 2007-2008 School Year Have Been Released…[Read More]
- Major Grant Supports New Four-State Partnership to Transform the High School Experience For The 21st Century…[Read More]
- Twenty-one NH Students Receive Robert C. Byrd Scholarships…[Read More]
New Hampshire Teacher’s Salary Statistics and Benefits
- New Hampshire teachers have a starting salary of $33,871
- New Hampshire teachers have an average salary of $52,792
- The 10 year growth in salary is 37.8%
- New Hampshire Teachers get about 15 weeks of vacation every year
- It takes a New Hampshire Teacher 3 years to be eligible for their tenure
New Hampshire Department of Education
- Phone Number: (603) 271-3494
Being a teacher in New Hampshire is obviously a self-rewarding career, not to mention it has fantastic benefits. Do you want to learn how you can become a teacher in New Hampshire or would you rather learn about earning an advanced degree?