New Hampshire Teacher Certification
So you want to earn your New Hampshire Teacher Certification? Let's take a look at the step by step instructions:
Initial New Hampshire Teaching Certification
- Be sure you have a college education and hold a degree from an accredited school.
- Internship/Student Teaching. Some classroom experience is needed to get certified
- Finish the teacher competency test with ETS
- Pass a background check
- Submit the following:
- Completed Application
- $130 Fee payable to State of New Hampshire
- Official transcripts, degrees, and school credits
- Also, include copies of your test scores
- Mail To:
New Hampshire Department of Education
Bureau of Credentialing
101 Pleasant Street
Concord, NH 03301-3860
- Do you want to renew your New Hampshire Teacher Certification?
New Hampshire Alternative Teacher Certification
Alternatively, there is another path you can take to get your teaching New Hampshire Teacher Certification.
- Earn a Master’s Degree or at least Bachelors degree.
- Complete the application that applies to you and speak with a representative (603) 271-2408