New Jersey State Teacher of the Year
- 2008 - Jeanne Muzi is a first grade teacher at Ben Franklin Elementary School in Lawrenceville, NJ where she has just begun her 7th year teaching.
As a highly respected teacher, Jeanne can easily say for a fact that a higher education is important. You should begin to allow yourself the open mindedness to earn your Master’s Degree or PhD today.
Good News for New Jersey Teachers
- State Board of Education Adopts Revised High School Graduation Requirements
and Revised Curriculum Standards in Six Content Areas…[Read More]
- Commissioner Davy Announces 2009-10 County Teachers of the Year…[Read more]
- Voter Support of School Budgets Holds Steady Despite Economic Crisis…[Read more]
New Jersey Teacher Salary Statistics and Benefits
- New Jersey teachers have a starting salary of $48,101
- New Jersey teachers have an average salary of $66,612
- The 10 year growth in salary is 28.6%
- New Jersey Teachers get about 15 weeks of vacation every year
- It takes a New Jersey Teacher 3 years to be eligible for their tenure
New Jersey Department of Education
When you become a teacher in New Jersey, you are teaching for the state with one of highest compensations for a teacher. Do you want to become a New Jersey Teacher or would you rather learn more about advanced degrees?