North Dakota Teacher of the Year
- 2009 - Beth Ekre of Carl Ben Eielson Middle School - Fargo, N
To be the best North Dakota teacher, you must model excellence. Accelerate your teaching career by earning your Masters Degree, PhD, or Administrative Credentials.
Good News in North Dakota for Schools
- State unemployment rate 4% for May...[Read More]
- Gain the Job Seekers Advantage... [Read More]
- Stimulus will temporarily change Unemployment Insurance... [Read More]
North Dakota Teacher’s Salary Statistics and Benefits
- North Dakota teachers have a starting salary of $31,065
- North Dakota teachers have an average salary of $44,807
- The 10 year growth in salary is 45%
- North Dakota Teachers get about 15 weeks of vacation every year
- It takes a North Dakota Teacher 2 years to be eligible for their tenure
North Dakota Department of Education
- Phone Number: (701) 328-9641
Being a North Dakota Teacher is without a doubt a self-rewarding career on its own. Are you interested in learning the steps to become a teacher in North Dakota, or would you rather learn about improving your teaching career with an advanced degree?