Successful Vermont Teachers, News & Stats
National Teacher of the Year Award
- 2001- Michele Forman -- Social Studies, Middlebury Union High School, Middlebury, Vermont
To be the best teacher, you must model excellence. Accelerate your teaching career by earning your Masters Degree, PhD, or Administrative Credentials.
Good News in Vermont for Schools
- Dave Walker Award Presented to Dr. Michael Wood ... [Read More]
- Vermont’s Draft Big Game Plan is Announced… [Read More]
- State Releases 2009 Health Resource Allocation Plan… [Read More]
Vermont Teacher’s Salary Statistics and Benefits
- Vermont teachers have a starting salary of $34,709
- Vermont teachers have an average salary of $50,141
- The 10 year growth in salary is 31.1%
- Vermont Teachers get about 15 weeks of vacation every year
- It takes a Vermont Teacher 2 years to be eligible for their tenure
Vermont Department of Education
Are you interested in learning the steps to become a Vermont teacher, or would you rather learn about improving your teaching career with an advanced degree?
Teaching Schools in Vermont
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
At University of Phoenix, we believe everyone deserves access to higher education.
Advance your career with Indiana Wesleyan University.