Teaching in Talladega City
Talladega, Talladega County, Alabama
Getting Started in Talladega City
Median Family Income in 2000: $36,296
Per-Capita Income in 2000: $15,733
Total District Revenue: $21,252,000
Percent of Revenue from Talladega County County: 21 %
Percent of Revenue from Alabama: 67 %
Percent of Revenue from US: 12 %
Comparing districts in AL (See all Districts in AL)
Teaching Schools in Alabama
With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Leadership of Educational Organizations
Capella provides a flexible online learning environment designed for working adults who want to advance in their profession.
Earn your degree online with Grand Canyon University. We offer approximately 100 bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degree programs in a variety of fields that can be completed 100% online.
- B.S. in Educational Studies (Does Not Lead to Teacher Licensure)
- M.A. in Teaching - Professional Learning Communities (Does not lead to initial teacher licensure)
- B.S. in Secondary Education: Business Education
- M.Ed. in Secondary Education (Does not lead to initial teacher licensure)
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.