Teaching in South Vermillion Com Sch Corp
Clinton, Vermillion County, Indiana
Getting Started in South Vermillion Com Sch Corp
Median Family Income in 2000: $41,352
Per-Capita Income in 2000: $18,915
Total District Revenue: $17,827,000
Percent of Revenue from Vermillion County County: 47 %
Percent of Revenue from Indiana: 46 %
Percent of Revenue from US: 7 %
Comparing districts in IN (See all Districts in IN)
Teaching Schools in Indiana
Earn a respected bachelor's degree, master's degree, or Ph.D. online at Walden University.
Want to be a Teacher or Educational Administrator? Learn why GCU could be the best place to start!
- B.S. in Educational Studies (Does Not Lead to Teacher Licensure)
- M.A. in Teaching - Professional Learning Communities (Does not lead to initial teacher licensure)
- B.S. in Secondary Education: Business Education
- M.Ed. in Secondary Education (Does not lead to initial teacher licensure)
A degree from CTU connects you to what matters most: powerful professional network, real-world professional faculty and innovative technology. Once you earn your degree you hit the ground running.
Work toward your degree online with Concordia University.
Start a new journey at Greenville College
- Curriculum & Instruction MAE
- Special Ed MAE