Teaching in Edina Public School District
Edina, Hennepin County, Minnesota
Getting Started in Edina Public School District
Median Family Income in 2000: $96,855
Per-Capita Income in 2000: $44,486
Total District Revenue: $71,585,000
Percent of Revenue from Hennepin County County: 68 %
Percent of Revenue from Minnesota: 30 %
Percent of Revenue from US: 2 %
Comparing districts in MN (See all Districts in MN)
Teaching Schools in Minnesota
Work toward your degree online with Concordia University.
A degree from CTU can connect you to what matters most: powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. So once you earn your degree you hit the ground sprinting. Are you in?
With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Leadership of Educational Organizations
Earn your degree online with Grand Canyon University. We offer approximately 100 bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degree programs in a variety of fields that can be completed 100% online.
- B.S. in Educational Studies (Does Not Lead to Teacher Licensure)
- M.A. in Teaching - Professional Learning Communities (Does not lead to initial teacher licensure)
- B.S. in Secondary Education: Business Education
- M.Ed. in Secondary Education (Does not lead to initial teacher licensure)