Teaching in Moss Point Separate School Dist
Moss point, Jackson County, Mississippi
Getting Started in Moss Point Separate School Dist
Median Family Income in 2000: $39,039
Per-Capita Income in 2000: $15,438
Total District Revenue: $27,718,000
Percent of Revenue from Jackson County County: 31 %
Percent of Revenue from Mississippi: 50 %
Percent of Revenue from US: 19 %
Comparing districts in MS (See all Districts in MS)
Teaching Schools in Mississippi
At University of Phoenix, we believe everyone deserves access to higher education.
Earn a respected bachelor's degree, master's degree, or Ph.D. online at Walden University.
Start a new journey at Greenville College
- Curriculum & Instruction MAE
- Special Ed MAE
Want to be a Teacher or Educational Administrator? Learn why GCU could be the best place to start!
- M.A. in Teaching - Professional Learning Communities (Does not lead to initial teacher licensure)
- M.A. in Reading with an Emphasis in Secondary Education
- M.Ed. in Secondary Education (Does not lead to initial teacher licensure)
- M.Ed. in Secondary Education (Leads to initial teacher licensure)