Teaching in Yonkers City School District
Yonkers, Westchester County, New York
Getting Started in Yonkers City School District
Median Family Income in 2000: $53,233
Per-Capita Income in 2000: $22,793
Total District Revenue: $390,946,000
Percent of Revenue from Westchester County County: 29 %
Percent of Revenue from New York: 64 %
Percent of Revenue from US: 8 %
Comparing districts in NY (See all Districts in NY)
Teaching Schools in New York
At University of Phoenix, we believe everyone deserves access to higher education.
University of Phoenix is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association. University of Phoenix was placed on Notice by The Higher Learning Commission, effective June 27, 2013. For additional information, contact The Higher Learning Commission, ncahlc.org.
- Continuing Teacher Education
- Doctor of Education/Educational Leadership
Our 100% online M.S. degrees in Elementary Education and Special Education M.S. degrees can lead to initial teaching licensure or enhance existing credentials.
Earn your degree online with Grand Canyon University. We offer approximately 100 bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degree programs in a variety of fields that can be completed 100% online.
- B.S. in Educational Studies (Does Not Lead to Teacher Licensure)
- M.A. in Teaching - Professional Learning Communities (Does not lead to initial teacher licensure)
- B.S. in Secondary Education: Business Education
- M.Ed. in Secondary Education (Does not lead to initial teacher licensure)
With more than 300 online and residential areas of study, Liberty offers programs from the certificate to doctoral level.
Capella provides a flexible online learning environment designed for working adults who want to advance in their profession.