Teaching in Marshall County
Lewisburg, Marshall County, Tennessee
Getting Started in Marshall County
Median Family Income in 2000: $45,731
Per-Capita Income in 2000: $17,749
Total District Revenue: $28,232,000
Percent of Revenue from Marshall County County: 43 %
Percent of Revenue from Tennessee: 50 %
Percent of Revenue from US: 7 %
Comparing districts in TN (See all Districts in TN)
Teaching Schools in Tennessee
Get the skills you need to pursue your dreams at South College, located in Knoxville.
Want to be a Teacher or Educational Administrator? Learn why GCU could be the best place to start!
- B.S. in Educational Studies (Does Not Lead to Teacher Licensure)
- M.A. in Teaching - Professional Learning Communities (Does not lead to initial teacher licensure)
- B.S. in Secondary Education: Business Education
- M.Ed. in Secondary Education (Does not lead to initial teacher licensure)
Work toward your degree online with Concordia University.
Start a new journey at Greenville College
- Curriculum & Instruction MAE
- Special Ed MAE