Average Teacher Salary Rank: 49th
Starting Teacher Salary Rank: 44th
Salary raise last year: -0.0 %
Salary raise over 10 years: 19.0 %
How do salaries grow in South Carolina?
Student/Teacher Ratios in South Carolina, 2012-13
South Carolina teacher salaries vs. total education expenditures
• Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
• About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
• Accepts transfer credits for other accredited colleges and universities.
• Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
• Founded in 1949, Grand Canyon University is a premier, private, accredited, nondenominational Christian university located in Phoenix, Arizona
• Its student-faculty ratio is 16:1 and 33.9% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
• As a Christian university, the school encourages students to find their purpose in Christ, with an emphasis on applying Christian values and ethics to the workplace.
• 65% of students have cars on campus, and alcohol is not permitted for students of legal age.