Average Teacher Salary Rank: 46th
Starting Teacher Salary Rank: 36th
Salary raise last year: 0.0 %
Salary raise over 10 years: 18.0 %
How do salaries grow in West Virginia?
Student/Teacher Ratios in West Virginia, 2012-13
West Virginia teacher salaries vs. total education expenditures
• Students may choose from over 60 majors and minors in business, sciences, human services, and more, as well as 6 fully online bachelor's programs.
• Small classes sizes and a 16:1 student-teacher ratio allow faculty members to give more personalized attention.
• Ranked #36 among the 2017 Best Regional Colleges in the Midwest by U.S. News & World Report.
• Designated as a Military Friendly® Schools: Gold award recipient in 2017 by Victory Media.
• Students may explore more than 230 degree programs in the areas of business, engineering, education & human services, nursing, liberal arts, and more.
• Campus includes 71 state-of-the-art academic buildings, including the Creative Arts Center and the Tom Hanks Center for Motion Pictures.
• Ranked among the Top High School Counselor Rankings in 2017 by U.S. News & World Report.
• Designated as a 2017 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media.