Teaching in Oroville Union High
Butte County, California
Getting Started in Oroville Union High
Total District Revenue:$27,988,000
Percent of Revenue from Butte County County:37 %
Percent of Revenue from California: 53 %
Percent of Revenue from US: 9 %
Comparing districts in CA (See all Districts in CA)
- Public Elementary/Secondary School Universe Survey Data, Common Core of Data (CCD) 2015-16, National Center for Education Statistics, https://nces.ed.gov/ccd/pubschuniv.asp
- Local Education Agency (School District) Finance Survey (F-33) Data, Common Core of Data (CCD) 2013-14, National Center for Education Statistics, https://nces.ed.gov/ccd/f33agency.asp
Teaching Schools in California
- CSU-Global is focused on student success as its number one priority.
- CSU-Global sets the standard for quality and innovation in higher education through its expert faculty members who are recognized as industry leaders in their field and trained to work with adults in an online learning environment.
- 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States. No set class times or locations.
- Classes start every month. Upcoming 2019 start dates include: 8/12, 9/9, 10/7, 11/11 and 12/9
- CSU-Global is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- MS in Education - Secondary Education
- MS in Education - Special Education - Master's Only
- MS in Special Education - Special Education and Wilson Reading System Certification
Saint Joseph’s University is a comprehensive, regionally accredited university. Our national rankings and AACSB accreditation in the Haub School indicate the high quality of our undergraduate, graduate, and executive programs both online and on campus.
- Online Courses