Teaching in Haverhill
Essex County, Massachusetts
Getting Started in Haverhill
Total District Revenue:$112,278,000
Percent of Revenue from Essex County County:43 %
Percent of Revenue from Massachusetts: 51 %
Percent of Revenue from US: 6 %
Comparing districts in MA (See all Districts in MA)
- Public Elementary/Secondary School Universe Survey Data, Common Core of Data (CCD) 2015-16, National Center for Education Statistics, https://nces.ed.gov/ccd/pubschuniv.asp
- Local Education Agency (School District) Finance Survey (F-33) Data, Common Core of Data (CCD) 2013-14, National Center for Education Statistics, https://nces.ed.gov/ccd/f33agency.asp
Teaching Schools in Massachusetts
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits