Teaching in Kalkaska Public Schools
Kalkaska County, Michigan
Getting Started in Kalkaska Public Schools
Total District Revenue:$18,085,000
Percent of Revenue from Kalkaska County County:52 %
Percent of Revenue from Michigan: 36 %
Percent of Revenue from US: 12 %
Comparing districts in MI (See all Districts in MI)
- Public Elementary/Secondary School Universe Survey Data, Common Core of Data (CCD) 2015-16, National Center for Education Statistics, https://nces.ed.gov/ccd/pubschuniv.asp
- Local Education Agency (School District) Finance Survey (F-33) Data, Common Core of Data (CCD) 2013-14, National Center for Education Statistics, https://nces.ed.gov/ccd/f33agency.asp
Teaching Schools in Michigan
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs, go to: www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures.
- Online Courses
Further your education at Rasmussen College.Choose from seven schools of study including programs in business, nursing, technology, and more.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Online Courses
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits