Teaching in Huntingdon
Carroll County, Tennessee
Getting Started in Huntingdon
Total District Revenue:$11,165,000
Percent of Revenue from Carroll County County:28 %
Percent of Revenue from Tennessee: 59 %
Percent of Revenue from US: 13 %
Comparing districts in TN (See all Districts in TN)
- Public Elementary/Secondary School Universe Survey Data, Common Core of Data (CCD) 2015-16, National Center for Education Statistics, https://nces.ed.gov/ccd/pubschuniv.asp
- Local Education Agency (School District) Finance Survey (F-33) Data, Common Core of Data (CCD) 2013-14, National Center for Education Statistics, https://nces.ed.gov/ccd/f33agency.asp
Teaching Schools in Tennessee
- B.S. in Educational Studies (NITL)
- M.Ed. in Early Childhood (Leads to initial teacher licensure)
- B.S. in Early Childhood Education and Early Childhood Special Education
- Prepare for a career of learning, leading and serving with an online degree from GCU's College of Education!
- Engage, instruct and inspire students of all ages with one of GCU's many degree focuses.
- Offering initial teacher preparation options for bachelor's and master's in education.
- Take advantage of the small class sizes in both our online and campus colleges.
- For over 60 years, GCU has proudly maintained its rich heritage as a prestigious teaching college.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Accelerated Programs
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits
- MS in Education - Secondary Education
- MS in Education - Special Education - Master's Only
- MS in Special Education - Special Education and Wilson Reading System Certification
Saint Joseph’s University is a comprehensive, regionally accredited university. Our national rankings and AACSB accreditation in the Haub School indicate the high quality of our undergraduate, graduate, and executive programs both online and on campus.
- Online Courses