On this page, we'll explore some of the data regarding teachers and teaching salaries in Kentucky. If what you learn interests you, consider learning more about how to become a teacher in Kentucky on our Kentucky-focused teacher certification page, here.
Kentucky Teacher Salary
Teacher Salaries in Kentucky
|Average Teacher Salary||Average Teacher Salary State Rank||Average Teacher Salary Change|
Student to Teacher Comparison
|Number of Teachers||Number of Students||Student:Teacher Ratio|
Kentucky Education Budget Allocation
|Per Capita Education Expenditures||Per Capita Education Expenditures State Rank||Percent of Expenditures Spent on Education|
- Rankings & Estimates: Rankings of the States 2016 and Estimates of School Statistics 2017, National Education Association, http://www.nea.org/assets/docs/2017_Rankings_and_Estimates_Report-FINAL-SECURED.pdf
Teaching Schools in Kentucky
- Its Fast Track program enables qualified students to save up to 30% on tuition and graduate up to 30% faster.
- Several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Programs in 2017.
- Lets students watch, view, read, or hear content through its program, My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.).
- Has additional campus locations near military bases in Colorado Springs and Denver.
- For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs, go to: www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures.
- Online Courses
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- Online Courses
- Flexible Scheduling
- Financial Aid
- Transferable Credits